- The RS variant of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno will house a 1.0-litre BoosterJet petrol engine with a Direct-Injection Turbo
- It may also get additional safety features such as side airbags, all-four disc brakes, tyre
- pressure monitoring system, radar-based brake support, etc.
- The Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS may be launched in by mid-2016
- It was first showcased as a concept, Suzuki iM4, and made its debut at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis will offer a number of segment-first features
- Will house the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engine that powers the new Mauti Suzuki Swift and Baleno
- The Suzuki Ignis gets multiple storage spaces for bottles, cellphones, etc.
- Brezza is Italian for 'fresh breeze'
- The sub-compact SUV was entirely designed, conceived, and developed in India
- Work on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza started in mid-2011
- It will come powered by the 1.3-litre DDiS diesel unit